Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pachanga Thanks

Thank you to all the staff and volunteers from Galeria de la Raza for a sucessful art auction event - Pachanga 2009! On Saturday, November the 21st, 2009 the auction raided funds for programming at Galeria, and it is the only Latino art event in San Francisco of its kind. Here are some photos from the auction.


Auctioneer Durwood Zedd and Executive director Carolina Ponce de Leon
keep up with high bidders.


Hey! That is my art piece, "La Casita/My Little Foreclosure", it went to the highest bidder for over $300!

Great art was auctioned

The lovely Jessica Diaz, from Gracias Madre. They provided tasty organic vegan tamales.

For more photos, check out this article by Vanessa Carr for Mission Local

2 comments:

  1. I want this t-shirt. Is there somewhere I could get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula. The Virgin T-shirt? Yes, I'm sure you can buy it at Gracias Madre, over here:

    http://www.gracias-madre.com/web/

    ReplyDelete